Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Been So Long

It's been awhile since I blogged - I came on because I was just checking my email, and Facebook before I headed off to bed. To my surprise there was a comment posted under our last blog - and it was dated April 20th!!! Our first comment since we set up the blog and I didn't even see it until today - June 1st - hopefully Stephanie will understand that it wasn't anything personal. I haven't had a lot to blog about lately, but I am back... what can I share? Times are tough out there and if anyone had some great suggestions on how to get women to our website - we would love to hear them - although a friend of mine told me over the weekend we should try sending out some sample shirts to magazines - so I think we might start doing that again and keep our fingers crossed. We haven't had much success with that in the past, but it would be worth a shot to try it again. Well, its getting late - good night!

Cheers,
Jennifer (and Sarah)

www.mindbodynspirits.com

No comments: